Monday, March 23, 2009

So proud of her....

Yesterday Erica and her friend did a special at church for the first time. She is 12 - turning 13 in May. They did such a wonderful job. I remember the first time that I sang in church for the first time. I blew on my hair every two or three seconds and hid behind the music stand.

Erica has so much more poise than I did at that age and had wonderful harmonies. I couldn't hold back the tears! She and her friend will be performing at Fine Arts in April.

What a great kid.

1 comments:

Exceedingly Abundantly March 23, 2009 at 2:40 PM  

Oh Sue, what happened to that little girl we last saw in NJ six years ago. You have a beautiful young lady on your hands!!!

How proud you must be that, even at this young age, she is learning to give her talents to the Lord!

There was an error in this gadget

Hmmmmmmm........ 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP