Monday, March 23, 2009

So proud of her....

Yesterday Erica and her friend did a special at church for the first time. She is 12 - turning 13 in May. They did such a wonderful job. I remember the first time that I sang in church for the first time. I blew on my hair every two or three seconds and hid behind the music stand.

Erica has so much more poise than I did at that age and had wonderful harmonies. I couldn't hold back the tears! She and her friend will be performing at Fine Arts in April.

What a great kid.

1 comments:

A House FULL of Grace March 23, 2009 at 2:40 PM  

Oh Sue, what happened to that little girl we last saw in NJ six years ago. You have a beautiful young lady on your hands!!!

How proud you must be that, even at this young age, she is learning to give her talents to the Lord!

Hmmmmmmm........ 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP