Friday, March 20, 2009

It's snowing??!!!

Today is March 20th, the FIRST.DAY.OF.SPRING......did the weather not get the memo? I'm laying in bed this morning and my daughter walks in and says, "Mom, it's snowing." "Yeah right, Erica." "No really, it's snowing." "Well that's just dumb, today's the first day of spring." I get out of bed put my glasses on, cause I'm basically blind without them and sure enough, it's snowing. Well that just does not make any sense, AT ALL.

I'm ready for spring, I'm ready for opening windows and hearing birds chirping, working outside in the yard, planting tomatoes and cucumbers. I'm hoping this is winters last little thumbing of its nose and farewell speech.

But I have to say the flakes are really very pretty - small ones and then real, real big ones.

Happy Spring everybody!

2 comments:

Sherry March 20, 2009 at 11:22 AM  

I just posted about waking up to my "spring" morning. =] I would like to see snow for once, but I know most of y'all are done with it! =]

Lois Christensen March 20, 2009 at 11:44 AM  

No snow here in PA!! But hubby is getting our garden ready and expanded it the other day. Which means, I need to get the seeds going!!! Enjoy the first day of spring, I'm sure the sun will come soon!

Hmmmmmmm........ 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP