Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My new fascination.......

LOST!

Yeah, I know I'm late to the party. I remember when this show first came out. I watched an episode and thought, "Monsters on a tropical island, give me a break." I don't really watch any drama on t.v. so I thought I wouldn't like it and just never watched again.

Well when Lost came back on this year I happened to be watching t.v. that night and there was nothing else on so I thought, "Eh, I'll give it a shot."

And hello, I love this show! So I have now gone back to the beginning and have been watching Season 1 (I'm up to episode 13). I watch it on surfthechannel.com

Every day I try and watch an episode. Being that there is like five seasons I don't know if I'll get done before this year's season is over but I am so enjoying it.

I love that Sawyer makes up all these nicknames for everybody. I found this little tool on ABC. What would Sawyer call you if you were on the island with him? (Mine is Bobby - not very clever, but hey, if Sawyer called me anything I think I'd answer)

1 comments:

Lois Christensen February 24, 2009 at 12:49 PM  

My sister watches this show, but I have yet to find the time to watch it!! I tried a few seasons ago, but quickly lost interest! Enjoy catching up on it!!

Hmmmmmmm........ 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP