Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I love my husband.....

Jeff has been out on disability for about a month now. He is doing really well and will be going back to work in a couple of weeks. But in the meantime he has been such a wonderful helper. Since he is on disability I've been trying to make up the slack by working more hours. So:

He gets up with the girls and gets them to the bus or drives them to school.
He makes dinner a few nights a week.
He does laundry.
He cleaned our bathroom and bedroom.
He cleans and puts away the dishes
And today he vacuumed the stairs. I hate vacuuming the stairs and lugging the vacuum up and down.

For the last few days I've been thinking, "Oh, I have to vacuum these stairs, they are horrible." And today I hear the beautiful whirling of the vacuum. What a great guy. I just love him more and more every day.

Then he gets his macho on and:

He cut down a tree and goes out and chops wood for the fireplace.
He changes light bulbs.
He paints.
He puts up pictures.

He truly can do a little bit of everything. I got a good one, and I'm keepin' him!

2 comments:

Lois Christensen February 17, 2009 at 7:01 PM  

So glad to hear he's doing better!!! Can you loan him out?? I have such a hard time vacuuming now because of my back and usually let Olivia do it, BUT every now and then I need to really get it done properly!!! And Michael usually does the stairs with the little dirt devil. Both of them must be vacuuming with their head in the clouds sometimes. BUT, I need to focus on the fact that they're helping!!! Hope you're enjoying him and things go well when he heads back to work!

Nadya 's World!!! February 17, 2009 at 7:29 PM  

Oh, that is awesome!!!! It's so nice when they help out... :) I'm glad he is doing better.
Nadya

Hmmmmmmm........ 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP