Friday, February 20, 2009

The Amazing Race....

The Amazing Race is my absolute favorite show. One of my passions is traveling. I would love, love, love to be on this show. But if that's not possible every week I get to travel the world through this show.

Well this past weeks premiere was HY.STER.I.CAL! Oh my goodness I've watched it like five times and each time I cry I laugh so hard.

Enjoy!

Watch from 46 seconds in to 4:25 minutes (my favorite is the mom and son and the don't let a cheese hit me....)

">">

2 comments:

Lois Christensen February 20, 2009 at 12:54 PM  

Okay, that was funny. Believe it or not I watched this episode on Sunday and missed this whole scene! I had Phil's laptop with me and thought I was able to blog and watch TV at the same time, guess not!!!

Liz February 22, 2009 at 3:04 PM  

We love the Amazing Race...missed it last Sunday, we had company over, and thought our Tivo had it set, but it didn't...we'll watch it tonight. Welcome back!

Hmmmmmmm........ 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP