Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Gratitude9.....


I'm starting to forget which gratitude number I'm on. I think it is #9.

Today I just want to say I'm thankful for my puppy dog, Nemo. Ok, I'm going to sound like a nutjob but this dog reminds me of Jesus. He loves unconditionally, always thinks of everyone else first and is always there for me.

I think that Jesus gave him to me to keep me company during the day while the rest of the family is at work and school. He follows me all around the house and then curls up in his little bed next to my desk while I work. He is a gem.

I am thankful for my buddy, Nemo.

2 comments:

Sherry November 12, 2008 at 2:33 AM  

That's a sweet post. =] I did not number mine 'cause I knew I wouldn't be able to keep track. =]

Lois Christensen November 12, 2008 at 10:48 AM  

That is very sweet. I don't know how you are keeping track with everything else you do, but keep it up, it's nice to see what you're thankful for!

Hmmmmmmm........ 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP