Thursday, November 6, 2008

Gratitude5......

A great friend of mine, we've been friends for 20 years, sent this to me last week. It wasn't the syrupy sweet friend stuff, but kind of sarcastic and just the way I like friendship! Oh and it made me giggle quite a few times, especially #6.

I am grateful for giggles and friends.

1. When you are sad --I will jump on the person who made you sad like a spider monkey jacked up on Mountain Dew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile -- I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.
4. When you're scared -- we will high tail it out of here.
5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining, ya big baby!!!!
6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.
7. When you are sick --Stay away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.
8. When you fall -- I'll pick you up and dust you off--
After I laugh my butt off!!
9. This is my oath...I pledge it to the end. 'Why?' you may ask -- because you are my FRIEND!

3 comments:

*MARY* November 6, 2008 at 6:18 PM  

HA! That was funny.
I wish I had some friends.

Anonymous February 26, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

you do.

Unknown March 2, 2009 at 11:59 PM  

That's a cool saying thing. It's exactly what I would do.

P.S.
My name is actually Arielle but the computer won't change it.

Hmmmmmmm........ 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP