Monday, July 21, 2008

I've come to realize

1. I've come to realize my boobs are...
a nuisance

2. I've come to realize my job...

is to be the best Christian, woman, mom, person that I can be so I will be good example to my daughter.

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...
I am not as frustrated as I used to be because I live in a less congested area now.

4. I've come to realize that I need...
to have time for the Lord and myself every day. Exercising my spiritual muscles and my physical muscles.

5.I've come to realize that I have lost...
my ability to do it all and be a fearless leader.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...

I waste so much time on the computer, putting off other things that need to be done.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...

I would be dizzy and fall asleep.

8. I've come to realize that money...

needs to be saved. We can't live for the moment, but need to plan ahead and save!

9. I've come to realize that all people....
have insecurities and are looking to, but afraid to connect, just like me.

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be.....
thinking about my girls.

12. I've come to realize that my mom..

is one of my best friends.

13. I've come to realize my cell phone...

is another nuisance.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...

I enjoyed not having to get up until I wanted to.

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep...
I was excited about starting another week.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about...
all the things that need to be done before going away for a few days. Paint colors, laundry, craft stuff, packing, cleaning the house, a little bit of transcription.

17. I've come to realize that my dad...

is a tower of strength and wisdom to me. I love him very, very dearly.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on the computer...
I spend way too much time goofing off.

19. I've come to realize that today...

I am blessed and happy to know God loves me!

20. I've come to realize that tonight...

Me, DH and Beauty #2 have to go and buy paint, lots of paint!

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will...
be packing and driving up to the Adirondacks for a few days!

22. I've come to realize that I really want to...

make a difference for the Lord. Learn to give love and receive love, build relationships instead of accomplishments.

23.I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost is....

I have no idea.

24. I've come to realize that life...

has a purpose and I have a calling and that calling changes through time.

25. I've come to realize that this weekend...

coming up will be lots of fun! County Fair and going to the beach.

26. I've realized the best music to listen to when I am upset ...
is worship music.

27. I've come to realize that friends...

are nice but best friends are priceless.

28. I've come to realize that this year..
has been the beginning of a new season in our lives, one that we want to make count for God and our girls!

Thanks to the Scrapshare girls for posting this and letting me use it!

0 comments:

Hmmmmmmm........ 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP