Tuesday, July 29, 2008



FOR TODAY July 29th...
Outside My Window... I see lots of trees and woods
I am thinking... I can't wait to be settled in the house. It's going to be so nice!
I am thankful... for my Lord, because He is my peace and my strength.
From the kitchen... I hear the Christian radio station and I have a painter in there painting - LOVE the color, by the way
I am wearing... shorts and a blue tank top
I am creating... transcripts (I'm working right now)
I am going to... get back to the gym this week
I am reading... Mark of the Lion Series and one of my scrapbook magazines
I am hoping... that everything goes fine with my best friend's doctor appointment
I am hearing... music uplifting me by uplifting the Lord.
Around the house... is lots of dust, spackle and boxes
One of my favorite things... right now is Rita's mango and black cherry italian ice
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: food shopping, pick up stuff for VBS, my SIL's mom's funeral :(
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

0 comments:

Hmmmmmmm........ 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP