Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Facebook

What an interesting, fun and addictive thing that Facebook is. Okay, so being the Queen of useless information I know all about MySpace and I've heard of Facebook as well. I thought, "Oh I'm not interested in that. MySpace is for...." well I think I'll stop there. So I thought Facebook was the same thing. However my friend Randy from college invited me to join and can I say.........LOVE.IT! It's really cool the way it is set up and there's all these awesome features to add and I've caught up with lots of people from college, my old church and other places.

So hey, join Facebook. It's not a quasi pickup site or a place to show off risque pics but a really fun place to catch up with people you've probably thought about over the years but had lost touch with.

So that's my "useless information" offering for today.

1 comments:

Sherry June 18, 2008 at 4:00 PM  

Not useless info at all! I love it too. I felt the same way until my friends and family convinced me to join. Now I love it! I look forward to getting to know you more! =]

Hmmmmmmm........ 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP