Friday, June 20, 2008

End of bible study for the summer

Yesterday was the last day for our Ladies Bible Study for the summer. I felt like I was moving away or something saying good-bye to the ladies. We have been doing Beth Moore's bible study Breaking Free: Liberty in Christ and it has been truly the most wonderful bible study I've ever done. I cried through most of the video. The study was so eye-opening, challenging, inspiring and encouraging to me. And getting to know the ladies in the group has been such a blessing.

This summer I plan to take time and go through the study again, reinforcing and remembering things that the Lord is teaching me. I so want to have that freedom in Christ and to be a display of His splendor. I don't want to forget that HE is enthralled with me, He loves me more than my comprehension can grasp.

Beth suggested that we write a letter to the Lord with a covenant and commitment to Him. I will start that in a few days and I am so excited to see God giving me the ability and desire and determination to honor that covenant.

In September we will start another study. I am praying that each lady that comes will grow deeper in the Lord through it and that we will continue to build lasting, encouraging and intimate friendships with each other through it.

1 comments:

~Crystal~ June 20, 2008 at 3:13 PM  

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I love meeting new people, even Yankees. Hahaha! I'm excited about getting to know you more. :)
Do you mind if I add you to my "Blog Peeps" links?

Hmmmmmmm........ 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP