Thursday, March 5, 2009

Outside my window

Since I sit at my desk all day and I love the sunshine I positioned myself up against a big window. It is on the side of our house and looks down a hill into our woods. Here is my newest fascination.....
Mr. Blue Jay - I have two of these guys that come and play outside my window.
Is he not the cuties thing ever?! This is a titmouse, my favorite bird. Look at his adorable little legs. So cute. A beautiful cardinal. The colors are so vibrant on these guys.


I also have a couple of woodpeckers (I got some pictures but they weren't great so I'm stalking them for better pictures). And the other day there must have been literally 10 robins in this big holly tree we have outside.

My husband is going to get me a bird feeder to put outside my window that I can have seeds for them to come and eat and then I can get even better pictures.

I love nature! It's the little things, you know?!

2 comments:

A House FULL of Grace March 5, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

Those are two of the birds I miss most!!! We don't have either out here and I really do miss seeing them out my kitchen window every morning. Thanks for the pics...I might need to change my wallpaper! Have a great day ~Sara

Sherry March 12, 2009 at 10:46 AM  

We rarely get to see pretty birds out here! I have seen a blue jay only a handful of times and I must say that I always get overly excited about it. LOL

Hmmmmmmm........ 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP