Wednesday, February 11, 2009

To make up for the prior painful shot....

Erica comes down to my desk last night and asks if she can borrow my camera. Why? Because she has to take a picture of something. Well since she wasn't leaving the house with the camera I figured, okay let's see what she comes up with. This kid has an eye for photography. Yeah, yeah I know I'm braggin', tough luck it's my blog ;)

Anyway, to make up for my pitiful shot in my prior post I thought I would share a few of her pictures that she took last night. Where does she comes up with this stuff? I love it!






Now if only she could get a shot of me without that double chin! (Oh right, that would be magic, not photography)

4 comments:

A House FULL of Grace February 11, 2009 at 5:01 PM  

Get that girl her own camera! Those pictures are awesome...(I even like the one of YOU!)...I can't even THINK that creatively let alone take a picture of it! Thanks for sharing!

Lois Christensen February 11, 2009 at 6:04 PM  

Love the piano shot!! And your picture is not bad at all!! You look very happy in it!! Your daughter must have your creativity in her...your scrapbooking!!! Enjoy!

Busy Mom in CA February 11, 2009 at 6:37 PM  

These are great photos!!! Keep encouraging her - she has talent. What cute postcards or stationary that would make!!

shirley February 12, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

Great pictures!
Thanks for tagging me - I already participated in that challenge a couple of days ago.

Hmmmmmmm........ 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP