Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tag, I'm it....

So I got tagged by Cali to post my 6th picture in my 6th album. I haven't even looked at it yet to see if it is interesting, incriminating, sweet or just downright embarrassing. So we'll see, here is it.....



Wow, that is not interesting, a bit incriminating, not sweet and pretty embarrassing. Talk about a double chin, what is that thing? I remember when I took a whole bunch of pictures of me when I first started my blog and Facebook. I wanted to have a "cool" shot of me and my hair looked good that day, so I started shooting. This one didn't make the cut, ie - double chin problem.

So Cali said I have to tag five people, now you're it. Sarah, Liz, Shirley, Lois, Amanda

0 comments:

Hmmmmmmm........ 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP