Saturday, February 7, 2009

And the award goes to.....

My Friend Lois gave me this award. I would like to pass it on to a few people whose blog I really enjoy.


“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

My friend Crystal in Alabama
Cousin Amanda
My Scrapbooking Friend Sherry
Vanessa
Nadya
Hysterical Mary

1 comments:

Sherry February 8, 2009 at 12:47 PM  

LOL! Imagine my surprise when I was clicking on the blogs you listed for it to take me to my own. LOL I thought that what you wrote was the name of the persons blog for some reason. DUH! Thanks so much! You made my morning right before church!! I will be sure to take good care of it. =]

Hmmmmmmm........ 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP