Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I need some exercise....

So you may or may not know that I am a transcriptionist. I transcribe stuff. I sit in a chair anywhere between 5 and 12 hours a day, and sometimes up to 7 days a week. I don't get up from my chair I sit and type.

Well you know how it is at the holidays, lots of yummy food and sweets. I've taken a 3 month freeze of my gym membership because we had to get a new car and I felt like it was a splurge that I needed to put on hold. So I've been thinking that man I need to get some exercise. Then I remembered this.....

Well that looks like the perfect thing for me to get. The Hawaii Chair - sit and exercise while I type. It doesn't look that hard, the lady in the infomercial has exceptional abs and it will remind me of beautiful Hawaii. Wow, I think this may just do the trick.

The only thing is this is probably how it would turn out for me......

2 comments:

Lois Christensen December 16, 2008 at 11:07 AM  

I think you'll need to hook up your computer camera the first day you sit in this and TRY and transcribe. I'm not too sure work will like the outcome!! But at least you'll have some fun and we can enjoy a laugh or two as well!

Liz December 16, 2008 at 1:19 PM  

Don't buy it, just get a treadmill......and walk for 15minutes everyday, while you watch your favorite show!

Hmmmmmmm........ 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP