Sunday, November 16, 2008

Rats, I forgot my gratitude yesterday.....

Well I didn't actually forget I had the post in mind that I was gong to do but with the busyness that was Saturday I didn't get to it. Beauty #2 had horseback riding lessons, we went to the flea market, antique shop and fireplace store, went to see a horse about a lease, visited a couple more shops, fixed the house up for our new youth pastor who is staying with us for a couple weeks, went to Linens N Things (who by the way don't have that great of deals even though they are going out of business) and then to Home Depot. So I had one very busy day!

But I know what I am thankful for, in fact I'm having it right now.
I am grateful for my hot cup of coffee in the morning


Smelling the aroma as the coffee is brewing. Adding in my half and half and sugar. That first sip that just warms my entire body. Watching the swirling heat off the top of the cup. Warming my hands on the sides of a big, big mug.

Ah, it just starts the day off right.

3 comments:

Liz November 17, 2008 at 1:01 PM  

Love my coffee too!

Lois Christensen November 17, 2008 at 7:18 PM  

I wish I could say I am thankful for coffee...but I do not like the taste of it! But, I do love the smell of a fresh pot of coffee.

shirley November 23, 2008 at 10:13 PM  

Lovely picture - I can almost smell it!

Hmmmmmmm........ 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP