Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Gratitude13.....

I am thankful for scrapbooking. It seems being a mom and wife alot of the tasks I do are never ending, you know....laundry, cooking, cleaning. You never REALLY scratch them off the list because once you finish you just start again. But scrapbooking is different. I can complete a project, I can start and it has an end. And when it is done I have something beautiful (atleast in my eyes)

Scrapbooking gives me a creative outlet, it has introduced me to new friends, it has connected me with other ladies when we get to scrap together, it will be a legacy to pass on to my girls who so enjoy looking through the books and talking about the stories behind the pictures.

Scrapbooking is a blessing to me in many ways.

4 comments:

Lois Christensen November 18, 2008 at 4:50 PM  

And a wonderful way to keep the memories alive! Post some pictures, I'm sure they're beautiful.

*MARY* November 19, 2008 at 12:40 AM  

Yes I want to see some scrapbook pages too. I've never made a scrapbook in my life. :(

Sue November 19, 2008 at 9:08 AM  

I was going to post pictures and then realized I don't have any on my computer and since my daughter's broke my new camera and the card reader for my old camera is broken I couldn't take any! So as soon as I get a card reader I will post some pictures.

Lois Christensen November 19, 2008 at 9:45 AM  

Hey, commented your comment on my last entry...don't know if you check back to read the comments again. Have a great day...

Hmmmmmmm........ 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP