Sunday, November 23, 2008

Picture Game

My beautiful friend, Pink Lucy tagged me. My very first tag in my whole entire blog life. I feel so grown up now.

So here it is:
Go to your picture file, 4th folder, 4th photo and post it.



This is Beauty #1 on her birthday (yikes I want to say 10th birthday). She has the "birthday plate" and that is saved for only the birthday girl or boy on their birthday. I see we had some ice cream, it wouldn't be a party without ice cream at our house. I love this girl, she is growing up to be a beautiful young lady inside AND out!

Let's see who will I tag? How about Beth Lois Vanessa and Amanda

3 comments:

~Crystal~ November 23, 2008 at 8:02 PM  

Yay! You did it! How fun!

Lois Christensen November 24, 2008 at 7:53 AM  

Okay, I did it! BUT, I can't figure out how to add the link like you did with my name. Maybe you can leave a comment on my blog with instructions. But the picture is there...quite a silly one too! Thanks for tagging me!

Amanda November 24, 2008 at 7:07 PM  

I posted my picture. :) A very RANDOM picture, but I played the game none the less!

If I don't talk to you, Happy Thanksgiving! Hugs and kisses to the family. :)

Hmmmmmmm........ 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP