Saturday, November 22, 2008

Gratitude14.....

Today I am thank for SATURDAY. Actually Saturday's like to today. I got up at 8am, had my coffee mocha, sat in the chair and read my scrapbook magazine for a little bit. The sun was shining. Me and Beauty #2 took a trip to the rummage sale and then me and DH took her to her horsebackriding lesson. When we got home DH went outside and started working on the mountain of leaves to be picked up while me and Beauty #2 played a board game. Then she and made a cake, I made beef stew and prepared carrots for dinner tomorrow because my parents are coming over to it.

Oh, it was a perfect day. The only thing missing was Beauty #1 was at a youth work day and so she didn't get to join us. But I know she had fun with her friends and she's at the mall now with her friends, so actually it was perfect because it was what made her happy.

Now DH is starting a fire in the fireplace, we'll have some beef stew, I'll work a little and then maybe we'll sit down a watch a movie.

Days like this are just the best. Thank you Lord, I am grateful!

2 comments:

~Crystal~ November 23, 2008 at 5:45 PM  

I tagged you! Go see!

Lois Christensen November 23, 2008 at 5:58 PM  

I agree! I love Saturdays when it's just the family doing normal, ordinary things. Hope you had a nice time with your parents today!

Hmmmmmmm........ 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP