Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Gratitude3......

I am thankful for my job. For 12 years I have been able to stay home with my children and be there when they have days off or are sick. I've taken the stress off husband and myself of wondering "what we'll do with the kids" during summer vacation and holidays because I have to work. I am a transcriptionist. I type......all day some days....and sometimes all night. I set my own schedule, I "try" and work around my family life. It's a great job. I can go to work in my pajamas, a bad commute for me is stubbing my toe on the way to my desk, there's no office politics to worry about and at the end of the week I get paid and can help support my family while being a domestic goddess (cough, cough)as well.

God brought me this job when I was pregnant with Beauty #1 and I am still or even more grateful for it today!

1 comments:

Sherry November 4, 2008 at 1:07 PM  

Domestic goddess...made me smile. Love that!

Hmmmmmmm........ 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP