Sunday, November 2, 2008

Gratitude.....

So my friend Midnight Scrapper has challenged us to post a gratitude post everyday for the month of November. I am going to try my hardest to do it in honor of Thanksgiving and because I do believe when we count our blessings we live much more positive and powerful lives.

So my first gratitude post will be....

I am thankful for my salvation. I am so thankful that God knew me and loved me before I was born to send Jesus to die for my sins so that I could have eternal life. But not only eternal life, but so that I could have hope for an uncertain earthly future, peace even in the midst of trouble and joy that is always present even when happiness isn't.

I truly could not live a moment without Him. And even when I am a bratty, ungrateful, carnal daughter He still loves me unconditionally. He knows me intimately and is aware of everything that happens in my life.

I love him and am GRATEFUL that He loves me.

2 comments:

Sherry November 2, 2008 at 7:26 PM  

Awesome post Sue. God is good and I too am thankful for His free gift of Salvation. =]

Liz November 3, 2008 at 9:12 AM  

Amen Sister!

Hmmmmmmm........ 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP