Friday, October 31, 2008

Almond Joy

So some of my friends here said they enjoy the Almond Joy from their kids Halloween stash. I never liked Almond Joy - but I got the huge bag of candy fr Sam's Club and it happened to have Almond Joy in it. Most kids don't like it, right? So I thought, well I guess I'll try it and get rid of a few of the Almond Joy because the kids don't like it anyway. Hey.....she likes it....I like Almond Joy. Now that's a piece of useless information my waistline could have done without!

3 comments:

*MARY* November 1, 2008 at 12:55 AM  

We just got back from trick-or-treating and the first piece of candy I went for was an almond joy, they're the best.

Liz November 1, 2008 at 10:47 AM  

Love almond joy...we have a huge one here waiting for me.....

Kim -today's creative blog November 2, 2008 at 4:28 PM  

I was the same way. I used to not like almond joys, or anything with coconut. But they're not too bad.
I actually had a kid put it back in my bowl. LOL
Thanks for stopping by.

Hmmmmmmm........ 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP