Sunday, September 7, 2008

Blog Challenge # 30 from Sarah....WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR

This was an easy one for me, and it's also part of my "useless information" theme! Yeah, me as London Tipton would say (also someone from my useless information treasure trove).

So my favorite color is green. I love the color green. All different shades of green. Why do I love the color green? I never really thought about it, I just do. It means freshness, happiness, comfort, it's clean, it's soft and it's serene. It reminds me of new life, romance, antiques and nature. Here are some things that are green that will probably explain to you why I think the color green is so awesome!




4 comments:

Joan Robertson September 7, 2008 at 8:01 PM  

I love GREEN too. You did a great job with your pictures. I think I need a blog for dummies class.

Melita September 7, 2008 at 8:04 PM  

Me too! LOVE the jug of Hydrangeas!!

Rhonda September 8, 2008 at 1:04 AM  

the hydrangeas are awesome...great photos

Liz September 8, 2008 at 11:42 AM  

Green is one of my favorite colors as well!!! I love your pictures!

Hmmmmmmm........ 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP