Tuesday, August 5, 2008



You can find this blog challenge at: http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com

FOR TODAY August 5, 2008...
Outside My Window...the sun is shining
I am thinking...that I've got a lot to do before the move on Saturday
I am thankful for...all the blessings of God, that I know I don't deserve but so appreciate
From the kitchen...I heard the carpenter putting up crown molding
I am wearing...running pants and a hot pink tank top
I am creating...well Jeff creating a harlequin design on Megan's one wall yesterday, does that count?
I am going...to VBS tonight
I am reading...nothing at the moment - too busy getting ready to move
I am hoping...that we get settled really quickly so we can enjoy the last of the summer
I am hearing...the sound of a nail gun
Around the house...there is a lot of dust and NEW CARPETS
One of my favorite things...is the new carpet in the living room - it is so cozy and the color is great
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: pack, go to VBS, sleep and move
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

0 comments:

Hmmmmmmm........ 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP