Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like winter break....


We got about 18 inches of snow over the weekend and it sure does look like winter here! And I can tell it is almost time for winter break because my girls cannot.take.one.more.day.of.school.

There is much begging, whining, some crying, rebelling and pouting going on in our home. "Mom, come on we're not learning anything, can't we just stay home." "Mom, it's only a half day, what's the big deal." "Well, I'm not going. I'm just not going."

Sigh.....about half way through winter break they will be saying, "I'm so bored." "I don't have anything to do." "Can you take me to the mall." "There's nothing to eat in this house."


Oh the joys of winter break.

2 comments:

Busy Mom in CA December 22, 2009 at 6:54 PM  

Enjoy Winter Break! I hope you get a break LOL. Merry Christmas to you and the rest of your family!

Aubs March 22, 2013 at 11:18 AM  

Hi! I just found you through your comment on Shaeffer's blog! (pinterest told me to) I had to come and say congratulations on your amazing weight loss!! I'm on a weight loss journey of my own and know how much dedication it takes!! Hope you're having a fabulous friday!! =)

Hmmmmmmm........ 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP