Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Useless Information Tidbit #8

Just thought I'd share with you that I went to school with Lisa Edelstein




She plays Dr. Cudhy on House.
She beat me out for Indian Mascot my senior year in high school.
Her dad was one of the pediatricians at my kid's doctors office.

Here's another one where she talks about growing up in Wayne and that her dad was "everybody's pediatrician". She's right! (Check it out at 3:30)


Now back to spreading world peace and Christmas cheer!

1 comments:

Lois Christensen December 10, 2008 at 6:58 PM  

Very interesting...I had no clue who she was, never watch the show, but it must be exciting that you went to school with her! Those shoes she was wearing look very uncomfortable!

Hmmmmmmm........ 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP