Saturday, October 4, 2008

She's coming, she's coming.....

No, it's not a hurricane, no I'm not having a baby. Actually it's my very best friend, Ruth. She's coming to visit me today. She moved to Florida like 4 years ago and I haven't seen her in over a year. We've been pretty good about getting together about every six months, but this time has been a longer stretch. She is up north for a Mary Kay retreat, she's a big-wig and is getting to come and spend a few hours with me.

I miss her so much. I'll be exhausted when she leaves - from all the talking and she'll be exhilarated - from all the talking. We are so different but so totally in synch. I couldn't ask for a better friend in all the world.

Here are a couple of pictures of her from when I sent her a singing gorilla telegram for her 40th birthday.


3 comments:

Anonymous October 6, 2008 at 8:44 PM  

oh I so hope you have had a wonderful time together! I am blessed that I still live where I went to high school out and my 3 closest friends still live here too and we talk every single day. I not sure what I would do if any of them moved!

Sherry October 8, 2008 at 4:35 PM  

Hilarious! Have a great time!

Anonymous October 12, 2008 at 7:46 PM  

HI Sue!!! I love it!! I finally read your blog!!!! Yeah!!! I'm moving up in the world of technology! I loved, loved, loved seeing you and spending the day with you...it wasn't enough time!

Hmmmmmmm........ 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP